Millipedes and centipedes often come indoors and strike fear in homeowners. Millipedes aren’t poisonous, but some species can secrete chemicals that can irritate the skin and eyes and cause allergic reactions. Centipedes seldom bite, but their jaws contain poison glands.
Are the flowers on your wallpaper growing? Is your bathtub turning pink? Are you suffering from allergies even though it’s winter? If so, your home may be under attack from mold lurking in the basement, underneath sinks, behind the walls, in the ductwork or even under the carpet.